Friday, February 6, 2009

List of low carb foods on a budget


Are you trying to do a low carb diet on a budget. First consider that the low carb diet will reduce your cravings and you should be eventually eating much less, which means much less money. Can you even begin to calulate the amount of money you have spent on cake, cookies and products full of sugar?


Ok so here is the list:


  1. Eggs

  2. Tuna

  3. Luncheon meats

  4. Spinach

  5. Cauliflower

  6. Lettuce

  7. Tomatoes

  8. Beans

I know I left some things off the list like hot dogs, because I don't think we should ever eat them for many reasons.

1 comment:

  1. I was told to avoid eating lots of tomatos &use only 1tomato n salad cause it's kind of fruit&cotains sugar.Plus I realise the apsence of fruit in the above list,is it for a reason to be explained thanks.

    ReplyDelete