Friday, November 27, 2009

Google Wave Invites Available for..

My 8 Invites are going to go the 8 people on my Low-Carb-Counter mailing list that will promise to interact the most about their low carb diet or any diet journey they are on.

What?

Google Wave is a new very cool realtime collaborative tool that lets people share and interact at the same time.

Why?

Because for weight loss people are much more successful when they work together as a team and support each other. Think Biggest Loser and it would be hard to argue that teamwork is not a great help for diet success.

Who?

Maybe you !

If you email me soon and explain briefly how you plan to be part of one of the newest FREE collaborative approaches to weight loss !

If you are already using Google Wave and would like to be added to my contact list to be part of this collaboration please email me your Google Wave address.

If you are reading this blog post and wondering how to join my email list. Simply visit www.low-carb-counter.com and put in your name and email or click on the moving icon in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment